Do you want a smartwatch that can help you to receive notifications or make calls? Here we are going to provide you with the best smartwatch by Huawei this is best known for all of its features.
Huawei is serving its customers for years and the huawei smart watch gt3 is the best smartwatch given by Huawei. If you want to know more about the Huawei smart watch gt3 click on the link and attain all the important information about its specifications and features.
In this article, we are going to talk about the call-making feature of this smartwatch. It is very easy to make, receive a call, or get notified. Let’s check out all of its processes and modifications.
Huawei smartwatch supports the best service for making Bluetooth calls and eSIM calls. You need different requirements in different scenarios. You just have to connect your watch with your smartphone to make or answer a call. If the blue tooth is enabled you can make a call through the eSIM. The eSIM service depends on the service of the region
Answering Or Rejecting Calls
This smartwatch will show the notification of your incoming call on the display of your smartwatch. All the caller information including the caller’s name and number will be shown. You can choose via you want to receive this call or not. The block list feature is not supported in this smartwatch.
Make A Call On Your Watch
You can make calls by using a smartwatch in many different ways.
- Use the voice assistant. You can use voice assistant by pressing and holding the down button. Just awake the voice assistant and command.
- You can also make a call b pressing the up button on the watch that is on the top of the list. Touch your contact list and make a call
- Make a mee call time and make initiate an HD voice call over the internet.
- The simple way is to make a call by touching the contact.
A Simple Way To Make a Call
- Press the up button
- Open the list and then select phone in your smartwatch
- Touch the call logs
- Touch the keypad and enter the number that you want to call
- Click on the file icon and make a call
Configuring Settings During a Call
If you want to meet your different calling requirements you can go to the configure setting
- You can adjust the call volume by rotating the up button on the watch
- You can also mute the call by touching the mute icon
- You can enter the numbers by touching the more icon.
Other Features Related To Call.
- You can switch the call between your phone and watch
- You can view your call logs
- You can also Sync contact to your watch
- By Using a watch you can also forward calls to a Huawei vision product
In this article, we discuss all the features related to the call in Huawei smartwatch gt3. We discuss all the important strategies that how you can use this call feature in this smartwatch. After reading this article you will be able to understand all the functionality of the Huawei smartwatch gt3.